Sunday, October 23, 2016

Diversifying with work and end of Internship


As I approached the end of my work experience I had the chance to be assigned certain tasks in the other departments of the organisation. I was assigned along with another intern to find individuals to take photos for the project that was themed as 'the people's project for the promotion of the main event ' Porlwi by Light ' that will be taking place in December 2016. As the photoshoot would take place on a two day experience we both approached individuals on the streets with specific physiognomies to catch the diversity of the people. As my internship was arriving to an end my previous work I was assigned to was done and I made sure to deliver it back to my supervisor.

As the event business is very hectic and demands a lot of human resources I was able to roam around and have a very good experience in the creative departments while I was able to communicate with other people and getting to promote the company. 

At the end of my internship I began to feel as if the work load was less of a weight and I was able to share my working experience with other interns and vice versa.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Hashmi,

Nice experience. I am glad you are enjoying you PR internship. I had to do something similar too but not in the same context. I had to show people how to rate the company's mobile application and convince them to write a feedback which they were not entirely willing to do, therefore i gave them pen in exchange so that as to accomplish my task!

Looking forward to seeing these pictures of 'Porlwi by light'

Enjoy.

Unknown said...


Sounds like you had a fantastic time at your PR Internship! I felt the more time I was at my internship, it was a lot easier to grasp what I was assigned and not as full on! Seems to be so much we need to know in the real world and it's exciting to see what is to come. Porlwi by light sounds awesome, looking forward to seeing the up and coming images.

Tamara