Sunday, September 18, 2016

Proven ! Nothing is impossible!

Beginning this semester as a mere 3rd year student at Charles Telfair Institute, basically my life was like “Wake up and Smell the Routine”. I was so eager to get an internship to kind of have a twist in my story. After weeks of patience for a reply, I completely lost hope and felt a lack of confidence in myself. Then came a day when I checked my mails and finally got a little change in my life; confirmation of work at Sunset Holidays Ltd. Yayy !

I have now spent two weeks, working hard with all honesty for this Travel Agency and Tour Operator,  and one of the reasons behind this is because they are the one who brought light to my boring routine, boosting me up to trust myself more and find happiness within myself and in the small things I undertake.

I can now say to you guys who have been through the same feelings ..

Make your vision of where you want to be a reality! 

‘Cause it has been proven ! Combined with a notion and expectation of progress, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE !


No comments: