Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dear Creative mind...

Well, I guess my internship is all about doing things on my own. I think this was going to be a turning point in my work! As the communication department of the company relied on one person who was actually busy with other things, I could set my own goals and objectives that were going to be approved of course!

Anyway, I was going to get creative by all means that the Internet could offer myself as an intern!
I didn't know I could do some amateur design? I finally managed to change boring artworks into fresh ones that were showcased on our customer's Facebook page! I can't tell how proud I was!

From this...




To thiiiiissss!! Tadaaa



Further, getting an enhanced response on my artwork was a real push for me. That's how I came to realise that visuals are very important in an increasingly digitised environment. In order to stay unique and to make an impact, businesses must be willing to be creative and add a pinch of vitamin in what they are trying to sell!

No comments: