Wednesday, October 5, 2016





Developing positive vision……

In the previous 20 days, I had a truly productive internship position. I feel so fortunate that I had the opportunity to work in the communication department. From the first day of my internship position, I had a great deal of engagements to work with and all these help me to learn rapidly. Everybody is truly occupied however they never disregard my inquiries and help me to complete the tasks quickly. I did committed errors, particularly on the initial two weeks, and my supervisor had let me know what to adjust in some undertakings.  After knowing my mistakes, I gradually improved my skills more deeply. 


I am happy that I worked in this department as I think I truly have learnt a lot. I gained further bits of knowledge into my internship and it has helped me altogether with my future career decision. I built up a superior comprehension of my career in a way in the internship, helping me to settle on an educated profession choice. My greatest takeaway would be the new long haul connections and associations which I had generated with my colleagues at Flash Communications.

Advice tips for future interns

# Likewise, you should know if you are required to follow after any protocols.

# Check for the interchanges arrangements, particularly in regards to contact with individuals outside the organization.

# Double-check and understand the hours you are expected to work.

# Clarify expectations about the internship.

#Be observant and ask questions about appropriate behavior at the work place.

#Focus on your communication skills, both written and verbal.

#Be easy to work with and accept assignments without complaint

No comments: