Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Work experience and workplace skills

Employability skills can be acquired in a variety of ways with personal skills and people skills in job.  I believe that personal skills are as part of collecting qualities that makes an individual. Internships provide critical opportunities to explore job functions that match your academic and personal interests. Students focus mainly in their internship among their junior and senior colleagues.

Home wonders was one of the events that was approaching where I tried to manage the company websites with updating features. I had to run into my creative mind to go through the right pathway. They even appointed a person specialized in web creation to whom I followed and learned some of his knowledge of how to deal with the appropriate format. I was so eager to learn more as it could benefit me for the future. As I believe web development also has an innovative demand in the market, this will help me to be more creative with my PR and communication field in future career. I believe that each intern benefits from learning and gaining hands-on experience while in a company.



The company offers general background in seminars for educational growth and elevated development in profession. They gave insights of further learning and provides some core knowledge on technologies as well as a self-knowledge that guide interns about the impact of the company over the public. The supervisor gave sufficient feedback and offered guidance to move ahead with duties. It eventually helped in developing soft skills and have good communication skills. The experience was the most beneficial part about my internship.

Yes, definitely! My internship at Flash has really helped me in becoming confident in my abilities to work in the communication and PR field in future.


No comments: