Thursday, November 10, 2016

Last blog post


This is my forth and last blog post where I will reflect upon my experience during my internship. First of all, I was very happy to do my internship at the Mauritius Turf Club, something that I am passionate about and secondly, to have been able to complete at least 20 days of internship there. On the first day, I was asking myself whether I would be able to do 20 days of internship there or would I be up to the level? But I must say, during my 20 days of internship, I had the full support of my supervisor, his secretary and also my fellow colleagues who did not hesitate a moment to help me whenever I needed help as I was new in that department. In fact, I was sad when I knew my internship was coming to an end because I really liked what I was doing and how I wish if I could stay for some 4-5 more days or even more. I was doing my internship, working and doing something, which I like in an industry, which I love. Every morning when I had to wake up to go to internship, I would do it with pleasure.

No comments: