Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gimmie a Moccachino please! TOO MUCH WORK OUT THERE …

I would not have thought that an internship would be so demanding. Yeah I have had another task to do this week. This consists of finding out particular flaws on the website of the company. Yet, I need to retrieve every single flaw as possible:
  • ·         unavailable media (video, images & articles);
  • ·         unavailable links;
  • ·         unavailable websites;
  • ·         unavailable documents;
  • ·         out-dated documents;
  • ·         out-dated data (statistics)

This task is very demanding. I need to pay clear attention to every single detail on the website and as the website is both English and French language, I must look at both in parallel. For example, when I navigate the menu bar and all the sub-menu, I need to look at both English and French web pages. This is so boring and tiring but luck me… I have my MOCCACHINO at hand.




Indeed, I am lucky enough as my manager is a very cool person. When he gives me my allocated tasks, he is never in a hurry to get a response back and he supports everything that I do.

No comments: