Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pizzas and goodbye...

Here it is, this is the end of my journey at Medine !
I feel honored and extremely happy to have been part of this great communication team. This was my first work experience and i could not wish for a better placement that this one.
I can't wait to actually update my resume and include this internship in the list of experience.

I must say that i feel quite sad to leave Medine as these 20 days was great!
Apart from the great experience in the PR and communications field it was also a great human experience as i've met amazing people with whom I've developed some kind of friendship.

For my last day they've ordered pizzas and we all had lunch together, i found it really nice and kind of them that they took the time to make a little thing for me.


As it is my last post i could have listed all the activities i've done these 20 days and wrote a lot on how this internship change and impact on my self but i don't think that it will be fun for you to read on all these, i choose to write on my experience as a whole, my feelings and perception rather... guess it will be easier for you to read this!

But again i want to say that in terms of experience and communication skills, i've really learn a lot. It is really different as compared to the theories side to which as a student i was used to. At time, it was even difficult and hard to cope but i've completed my 20 days and i must say that i am really proud of myself.
I wish to say a big thanks to Medine and my colleagues over there which make this placement really unforgettable.

That's it guys, i hope that you've enjoy reading my posts. Xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharone,

I have seen that you have enjoyed your 20 days internship placement at Medine. Unfortunately there's an end to it but the best you can say is that you have been to have a great experience in the communication department.
You have been lucky to have these specific tasks mentioned in your previous posts. I really hope it has brought you as much experience as you could have imagined when starting your first day.

Kind regards,
Aurelie