Hi everyone!
Well this blog is just a little delayed; I've been having problems with my blog account, but now finally I can post my final entry!
Just over a month ago I successfully finished my 393 placement at PMS (Professional Marketing Services). I have really enjoyed my time there and feel that I have achieved so much in so little time.
Unfortunately, there are no positions available at the company as it is run by a sole-consultant, the owner, Sascha. However, I did receive an awesome reference that I can use when applying for jobs.
Applying for jobs... that scares me. Monday is my last day of uni ever, Tuesday I fly to Borneo for a two week diving holiday, and then I return to face the music. I'm very nervous about job-hunting, I don't just want any job, I want to be fussy... but I'll have to take it as it comes I suppose.
Well, I hope everyone had a great time at their placements; it sounds like most of you have. Thanks for all your comments, they've been a great help.
Until next time,
Micha xox
3 comments:
Hello Micha,
I've also finished my internship this Thursday and I'm already missing the office and the people I met there. Everyone was friendly and they want to see me again.
The PR 393 placement was my second work experience and I'm also a bit scared to apply for jobs. This is my last semester at university and I have really been enjoying my work there.
It's good that you have received a reference letter and this means you have been performing successfully. I am sure everything will be fine and I think with some more experiences your fears will disappear.
Have a nice holiday and good luck for the future!
Cheers.
The fact that you received such a good reference will help you so much when you start applying for jobs.
Thats what I think is the best part about this unit; that it puts us ahead of other potential applicants because we have done work experience.
Like me, your boss during work prac will probaly recommend you for any appropriate jobs she comes across in the field.
This is a definite advantage, so don't be too concerned about finding work Micha.
P.S enjoy your holiday
hi Micha, sounds like you've had a great time at your placement as well. I'm terrified about job hunting too as i've looked whats around and haven't found anything that i'd be remotely interested in. I had one interview and the lady wasn't too nice so i've been put off interviews a bit as it was my very first one. Well i'll be seeing you around but best of luck with everything and i hope you have a good trip!! xxx
Post a Comment