Well it's getting to the end of semester as well as the end of this unit and even though I will continue working where I've done my placement (as I was actually employed there before I started my 393 unit), doing this unit has given me a real insight into how other companies/organisations work and what they ask of their interns. I think it's great that everyone doing this unit has gotten some real experience in the real world and are now more prepared for what may lie ahead. I don't know about everyone else but I have found that doing this blog has been a great help in seeing what other students are doing, relating to the tasks that they've been given to do and even learning from their experiences. All there is to do now is collate everything and finish this report. So is this the end? . . . NO it's just the beginning! I hope everyone got something out of their placement as I have and I wish everyone the best of luck with end of semester and for whatever lies ahead!
Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment