Friday, May 23, 2008

My work experience has come to an end which is a little bit sad because i have really enjoyed my time in the office.

The last few weeks have been chaotic as the magazine's deadline for publishing is coming closer and closer. I have been shocked at how much input i have had in the final production, and cannot wait to see my work in print!

Lately, i have been liaising with clients, booking interviews, writing content, assisting the sub editor and editorial director and assisting with graphics and layout. I have been given the opportunity to put together serveral pieces for the magazine, including choosing the photographs, conducting interviews with the subject and writing up the content.

I was also able to watch several models be interviewed for fashion shoots and help choose items to be worn in the fashion shoots- this was very excting! The gift bags i was put in charge of organising have come together and look fantastic, they are filled with products i was able to get company's to 'contribute'.

Overall i am very happy with how my work experience placement has turned out, now for the dreaded report!!

No comments: