Some recap for all: I'm Serene, greetings from Sg and I've been working in a Corporate Communications Dept of a Town Council.
Having said in my previous post that things have been slow-paced for me at work, I've finally got a meeting I am asked to attend!! :)
Tomorrow, I am going to attend this meeting where the people wish to introduce us a card game - where the cards will feature the town that's under our charge, hoping that thru' us (the Town Council) they can introduce the card game to residents in our estate.
I am looking forward, because I reckon it is going to be an experience for me. Sitting in a meeting, hearing the 'pitch' from the other party; hoping for us to accept what they have got to offer!
Will share about it in my next post!
Till then, have a fruitful internship experience to all as much as I've seen much 'fruits' from your sharings in the blog! *wink*
2 comments:
Have fun attending the meeting. I have not encounter a meeting myself yet, but I'm sure it should be great since you are being pitched to...
My boss brought me to attend some meeting during my internship. Although these meetings are not very big, I also learnt things step by step. We listened the pitch from the client first, because this helps us know the client further, such as what they need us to do, where our client market, etc. Then my boss will give a brief for the client, let them know our company background better, give our client more confident of our job.
And normally my job is to write down the brief point, then after the meeting we can carry on the PR proposal. Time is important for us. So listen carefully, ask questions where you don’t understand.
Post a Comment