Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Internship

Hi, everyone
The internship organization which I’ve chose is Xin Jiang Province Anticancer Association, a non-profit organization, found in November 1996 at Xin Jing, which also a branch of the China Red Cross Society. My internship commences from 17th June, 2008 till 08th August, 2008, which is about 8 weeks. The practices ranging from media research; analysis; monitoring to the press release writing; speech writing; from project and event participation to news clipping and outreach calendar.

I am glad to have my public relations internship in this organization. Thanks to months of PR exposure and practices, I have gained hands-on experience in dealing with various clients and companies. Besides, I have formed a sound understanding of the role of PR in today’s society and how the PR Department works hand in hand with the executive committee to position. At that time, I have a close observation on how public relations run in an organization.

Han Xiao

No comments: