Hello to everyone
yeah i know im really late for my last post and im sorry about that.
The last week I had no big stuff to do but still i worked on some interesting press releases and i wrote some articles which were published on the company's intranet. The internal website is named I-Zone and it is accessible to all employees working in every branch of the organisation. MCB has incorporated an intranet as it a very powerful tool in terms of internal communication. I drafted the articles and submitted them to one of the communication coordinator of the media relations department before 3 pm because the Web coordinators have to upload the articles at 3 pm at latest so that the news is accessible the next day itself.
This is basically what I have done during my last week...not much I know but still I wanted to share it to you guys...
The last week of my internship went on smoothly and quickly unfortunately. These 20 days have enabled me to understand what pr really is in the corporate world and it has been an enriching experience for me
Good bye to everyone and Good luck to those who are completing their report
Cheers
Farah
1 comment:
Hi there a big thanks to MCB because they are a major sponsor for our electronic media & PR campaigns. Press releases are a major part of our job. We at the MTPA we have developed strong ties with the media...we simply ivite the media and geet them a news angle to write on. Also usually our job is to find an angle which would suit us best as we invite international media to visit Mauritius and try to frame them in the branding.
Post a Comment