Thursday, October 30, 2008

Final Reflections

So in all the excitement of completing my final report I haven't even concluded on my internship!!

well the 50th anniversary that I was working on has been a huge success and we got two great write ups in the West and the ST Property sections

The 'Fliptease Aierialists were a huge success literally hanging from the ceiling. And the printed canvases showed the history of JAXON over the 50 year period.

Long serving directors and shareholders were flown in from around the country and it was great to seee their contined support.

All in all I have thoroughly enjoyed my internship - I've had things that I've written be published in newspapers, I've grown my contacts base and I've experienced event management the glamourous sounding not so glamourous area of PR!!.

More than anything I've had a great time working in another part of the DORIC Group and look forward to many more experiences to come

so this is my last blog

Jen

No comments: