Hey all,
I walked into the sunset event office on monday the 23rd to find that there were other office volunteers besides me from various other universities, which was an interesting change to the dynamics of the office place.
I am not longer really in the admin position and more so working closely with Brooke Kelly who is the head of marketing , pr and advertising activities of sunset events.
My task for the day was to do some market research into a potential festival that is in the works of taking place in the south west.
I heavily relied on the aus bureau of statistics for research and although the task may have not been directly related to public relations, it gave me some insight into the research one has to do before coming up with an event /creative concept. The research was going to be based on the types of demographics that attended the south bound events in prior years( those that lived in the south west and went to the music festival).
I collated all the data and am looking forward to seeing if the research will be used valuable in assisting in the potential event taking place sometime in the future.
I am very comfortable in the office environment and the dialogue between the sunset event employees and myself is very open.
Lara Oblowitz-13375678
No comments:
Post a Comment