Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 Days from The Event

Hey PR students, today is 2 days away from the big event coming up hosted by Joy Radio. The event is going to take place in UWA and will have special guest stars flown from Indonesia. It will involve food bazaars, student performances, and special meet and greet with the stars. 'Project Pop' is a well known Indonesian music group which performs popular songs with the genre of comedy and will be the feature of the night.

The preparations are hectic as I was given the task to manage the leaflets involving cutting it, spreading it, and making sure that they are given to the correct community. I have taken long hours to prepare for this and have been cutting the leaflets from 5 pm to 10 pm in the night and it's exhausting. Even though I was not given the task to do the rundown for the event it has been interesting for me as I have a say on how the events should run.

Joy Radio is famous for the people broadcasting as one of them portray a special character called 'Mbah'. For the listeners, his voice portrays an old man which makes the radio shows fun and I will be doing his make up in the event to make this character come to life.

Anyway, I've got some more leaflets to cut now so I'll be going. Here is the event poster if any of you is interested for some Indonesian experience in Comedy.:D


No comments: