Dear all~~
Happy New Year 2011... I'm going into second month for my internship; last 2 weeks i was busy on designed the wallpaper and party's slogan. As our Dato' Patinggi decided to improve our 'public' services, so he bought a set of desktop (acer) and Plasma TV let the people who are waiting for help, for interview, for seeing welfare, for fund, etc. My senior, Ms Jean, and I will keep update Facebook, while for the design part, and edit the song, Dato Patinggi's greeting people video clips, are totally in-charge by me. Last week, i was edit a greeting video, I’m using Sony Vegas Pro 9 and Sound Forge Pro 10 for all editing, I quite recommended those who want make a video by using this software for edit the video, it really powerful instead of window movie maker.
Through social network(Facebook), our Dato' Patinggi will update Party's status by some meaningful and encourage words to his people. This can improve the relationship between the party and the Miri people. Sometimes, some of his people will through it seek for welfare by just dropping a message. We keep an eye on all comments they left and solved their problem as soon as possible. For example, last Saturday, there was a father suffered in poverty, hardly send his 4 children to school on Monday, he only seek for help from government. Some enthusiasts help him write a message in our Facebook account, now my colleague was seek for welfare department ask them have a check and some others details information.
Monday, the LCD TV finally had installed. The new TV enable flash disk plug in. So when I finished some of designs, I quickly play it. My Manager, Mdm Liew, told me that now I had to keep update the designs so when people come, they able to know what are the latest in SUPP. Nevertheless, now I’m doing the staff annual dinner event planning, have to work out hard. This month really is my busy month as many performances, and functions have to run.
Let's picture do talk..Some designs had uploaded in this post



2 comments:
Wow, you really do seem busy! You're lucky you get to do some design stuff and it's a pleasure to see that you're having fun as well.
All the best and I hope that the program goes smoothly!
Dear Winnie,
hahah... you do a pretty art work.
keep it up!
enjoy the intern!
Regards,
Vincent Chai
Curtin Miri
Post a Comment