Saturday, March 26, 2011

Public Relations


I learnt a lot of things during my professional placement at 4thirteen media, I now understand the importance of a professional placement while you are still studying, and it makes you to experience how work environment is so that you can prepare yourself for work, because work and school are two deferent things. Public relations we learn here in school is a little general, and the one we do at the Public Relations Consultancies or at the industry is too focused and too realistic, for example we do not estimate the budget. We don’t come up with some silly impossible strategies we come up with strategies that are going to work and it’s simple to use them, there are no exaggerations in the industry of public relations. And I also noticed that during the promotions public relations is more or less the same as marketing. I really enjoyed my internship, I would like to say thanks to 4thirteen media for granting me a chance to do internship at their company and to thank everyone who contributed or commented on my posts, and thank you guys I really enjoyed blogging.

No comments: