Hello everyone, it is me again, Sara. This is post is going to be my last post for my PR393 blog. I would like to thank my lecturer, Mr Yong Kah Hian for assisting me from the day I start enrolling myself to public relations units and he has been a great help to me and has given me good advices. I hope that I can pass this unit with flying colors and have a good career out of this. I had a great time learning the real 'thing' about public relations and how the theories actually works. It does help me a lot in event managing, public speaking, writing press releases and also image building. It is also important to have a good personality to work in this field.
It is also a pleasure to work for SUPP and be part of the party. We are now are more like a family, even in a short period of time. Now, I, myself has signed to be the members and willing to contribute more in every aspect, including in public relation. From working with this party, I also learn how public relation is important in one organization, including political party. Communication is very important to send the right message to the right person too. It is also crucial to do a proper research. Never Never ever ASSUME. That's a very bad idea. Assuming may work in silly paperwork but not when you are working in a real world.
Working for SUPP also has changed my perception on politics and the leaders. Media is so powerful and so is the-not-so-new-media called internet. Information like rumors are accessible to anyone and has the power of brainwashing people's mind, be it good or bad. So long from me, I hope all my unitmate will pass this unit with flying colors. Have fun working in this field, well everyone knows that PR is fun !!! Good Luck guys!
It is also a pleasure to work for SUPP and be part of the party. We are now are more like a family, even in a short period of time. Now, I, myself has signed to be the members and willing to contribute more in every aspect, including in public relation. From working with this party, I also learn how public relation is important in one organization, including political party. Communication is very important to send the right message to the right person too. It is also crucial to do a proper research. Never Never ever ASSUME. That's a very bad idea. Assuming may work in silly paperwork but not when you are working in a real world.
Working for SUPP also has changed my perception on politics and the leaders. Media is so powerful and so is the-not-so-new-media called internet. Information like rumors are accessible to anyone and has the power of brainwashing people's mind, be it good or bad. So long from me, I hope all my unitmate will pass this unit with flying colors. Have fun working in this field, well everyone knows that PR is fun !!! Good Luck guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment