This week, I've been to an Eco event launched by a university and being sponsored by NAZA Group. It was a thrilling experience and I'm glad I was appointed to help co-ordinate the event to triumph. I'm also excited to meet the CEO of the company, a young entrepreneur, Dato SM Faisal.
Before the event, I'll be sending media invites to invite the press and related media to attend the launch. Then make media callings to have confirmations on attendances. All this is to prepare for the event in order for it to go smoothly, timing is very important too. During the event, I was able to interact with the client (NAZA Group) and also with the press media. After the event, I'll be doing follow-ups from press that needed extra info from the event or press releases needed. Everyday I'll do media monitoring to ensure the client's coverage will be captured and at the end, the intern team will make a report to hand in to the client.
I'm glad the event went smoothly and my supervisors are pleased with my performance. Now I've been appointed with a new event, a book launch. A well-known judge is launching his first book regarding on law. Today, I'll start to draft out a media invite, a list of related media to call and also read up the book to understand more of the purpose of the launch. Wish me luck and stay tune on how the book launch went !
Stay strong everyone !
Regards,
Evon Tan Sin Yee
1489 6170
(Singapore Campus)
1 comment:
Wow, NAZA is a big company.Great job there intern. The more you tried and practice them, the more you'll learn. With the book launch, you can apply the PR skills and techniques you learn in class. Good luck!!
Post a Comment