Friday, September 23, 2011

Busy moment

Hello everyone,

These two weeks are busy to attend the meeting because we need to discuss the booth decoration, strategy and concept. Based on this reason, we hold the meeting to talk about the booth. Finally, we have the final decision and the design group comes out the draft of booth design.



It is the decoration design of booth.

Actually, this design give people the feeling is more modern and professional. It is suitable for commercial business and match to the exhibition. It is because the exhibition is the world’s biggest electronics event, featuring more than 3,000 exhibitors from 25 countries and regions. I hope it can be more successful to entry the market and give audience know that “products by heart” is the main aim of the company.

And then, I need to do other paper work such as count the budget, document and search the other company of their products. Hence, these days are so busy and more stressful as well as the exhibition coming soon and I need to prepare more materials for the booth and work with marketing team.

The time has gone so fast, only still have two more weeks will be finish my placement. I hope people can enjoy their internship.

Good luck to everyone for the placement.

Hoi Ching Wong (Hidy)
14220106

No comments: