Perfect way to close my time with PTC was attending Tender Napalm with Liv. As expected, it was unbelievably amazing. It was really rewarding seeing the final product having worked on the play from the start.
In the last two weeks PFF has been our focus- sourcing props and accessories to be used in the shows. This has involved some serious net surfing, phone calls and emails to numerous different companies.
I have visited Paramount where the main fashion parades will take place which is a really fantastic space.. super huge with lots of creative potential.
Since Muse are not doing the PR for PFF, it's really cool being involved with the producing of the shows.
Today I attended a meeting for the opening which was awesome and by the sounds (and looks) of it, it's going to be nothing less than fabulous and glamourous.. I can't wait! Lucy, Liv and myself will be helping out on the night so my outfit planning will now begin!
Opening night is next wednesday so until then, it will be all systems go. It's so great being involved in something I am so passionate about and being involved first hand with all the 'behind the scenes' production is an amazing experience.
Will keep you posted!
Soph
No comments:
Post a Comment