Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nearing the end...

Hi All

Tomorrow will be my last day with Linc Integrated. I would love to stay on and do more than 20 days, however, I will certainly relish the 1 day a week to myself again....and will be using it mostly to complete my report. I hope everyone is finding this task no too daunting.
Most recently I have been involved in Linc new website, Linc Ignite. This is an interactive website, aside from their standard website, which is intended to be a place where clients and professionals alike can be involved in the issues and attitudes that the compnay aligns itself with. i was able to research and populate the website with any interesting articles, blogs etc that I felt were worthy. The issues and topics that Linc Ignite deal with is PR, marketing, digital/techology and suatainabilty in business. I enjoyed doing this and was very pleased to have some experience with web buiilding (thanks to Web Communication 101 last semester) so I was able to really actively help create the website.
Tomorrow the girls are taking me out for lunch which I think is very sweet. I intend to keep in touch with the PR team at Linc as you can never have too many contacts.
So, onwards with report writing after tomorrow...
Amy
Curtin University

1 comment:

Lekone said...

Helo Amy
good luck with your report writing.

you are so lucky to have the opportunity to be involved in such an amazing experience. I am looking forward to it too because the company that i was working with has just established and it doesn't have an interactive website and i suggested they do it and we agreed to do it immediately after this semester.
wish you all the best in future and stay blessed
14465295
CYBERJAYA