Now that i'm finally here, I will take this opportunity to briefly introduce myself.My name is Ketshepile Nyati, a student in Limkokwing university Cyberjaya campus.I had an opportunity of doing my internship at Salina & Associates PR for a period of 6 weeks. During the 6 weeks i experienced a lot of things i didn't know about public relations,and i got to learn more than what i already knew about public relations. I must say i really enjoyed doing my internship there.This internship serves as a testimony to the completion of my degree, therefore it is vital to my career path that i am establishing now. In my upcoming blog posts i'shall detail to the grain what i did exactly during the 6 weeks in Salina & Associates pr.
Thank you!
14464700 (LUCT)
1 comment:
you sound to have enjoyed the internship placement just like me. it was indeed a hands on opportunity working with Salina & Associates PR. being in the industry has taught me a lot of things such as the importance of time management and teamwork.
jessica
Post a Comment