Thursday, October 20, 2011

more more and more work!!!!!

hello again!!!

My second big task was assisting in planning the Creativity In Motion fashion show which is a bi-annual event organized by students from the Limkokwing International Lifestyle Design Academy that I also took part in. It was the first event I ever planned and during the planning I got to be assigned a lot of tasks to do which involved sending invites to the media through e-mails,faxes and calls. I had to call the media everyday before the fashion show to make a follow up of who will and will not be able to attend the event and as tiring as it sounds it was a great experience!!

There is a lot of multi-tasking in Public Relations and this broadened my knowledge of what really pr is about. With what i have learned from my internship i see myself even more interested in pursuing the public relations field in the future.

I shall keep you posted with more.
BYE :)

2 comments:

lady_lyah said...

interesting i also did a lot of media calling during our evfent, had fun though and i feel it boost ones confidence. media calling is very essential as it gives the organisation publicity

Michelle said...

I couldn't agree more Lyah.It was kind of scary at first when i was given a media list and was told to call all of them!!! but i eventually got the hang of it and became confident on it as ever on the task!!