But anyway, I don't need to go into how fantastic my experience was too much, or how much I've learnt, because I'm sure we are all in the same boat. So i thought I'd for my last blog I would show you guys some photos of the things I've been involved with during my time here.
These photos are some snapshots our photographer took at the event that I co-organised the media for. It was the Women in Mining Conference, held at the Hyatt, with 500 guests from the mining industry, including employees, experts and inspirational speakers. The day was actually so much fun, even though I was so incredibly nervous, and the outcomes were great. We recieved media coverage on ABC radio, 8 or so community papers and The West. Below is a snap shot of the article printed in the west.

These next few pictures are of a general snap shot of the day, to give you an idea of how everything was set up (was very spekky looking!!) and how many guests there were, a photo of some school girls who were invited to the event as part of the CME resource program, along with Sabina Shugg on the left who is the creator of the event, and lastly, guest speaker Rachael Green, who wow'd the entire audience with her inspirational speak about self-confidence in the work place.



My last assignment that I've been working on at LastSay is to help organise their Spring Drinks event in November. All of LastSay's clients are invited to come along on the night to mingle and chat, as part of a casual type cocktail party. There will be food, drinks, entertainment (a shirtless guitar player to be exact! The girls are all very excited) and presentations throughout the night. It's also a good opportunity for LastSay to show off their new offices and continue their close relationship with their clients. I've been helping out with the design of the invitations (shown below), the ordering of catering, entertainment and mail lists. It's been a very fun project to work on, and definately less stessful than the previous event I was involved with. There will also be some pretty exciting people coming along on the night, such as Basil Zempilis and Shaun Menegola from channel 7.

Well that's about it from me! Hope everyone has had a great semester and goodluck with your reports! Hopefully some of you have been offered a permanent position at your placements and can continue to learn from your experiences. Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment