Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Week of Internship

HECTIC FIRST DAY

Hello Everyone.

My name is Jordan Joebreaker Murangi, currently pursuing degree in Mass communication, taking Public Relations as my minor.

Public Relations is the busy and hectic field. The first day as an intern in Malaysia Agrifood Corporation was so hectic with operations though I learned a lot.

I attended the meeting which was held at Vietnam, on the meeting I was assigned to take minutes and after meeting I interview different stakeholders. This was really huge challenge for especially for fresh intern. though I experienced, but I got to know that whatever I studied in class is much different from what I was doing at the field.


I will keep on informing you on what I have done throughout my internship.

Jordan
14466191
MAFC

1 comment:

Elizayuen said...

Hello Jordan,

just started reading this blogs and the posts are all so interesting with such an in depth analysis of internships of people all around the world.
Your internship sounds awesome, as your able to have personal interaction and I think this is a very important thing as you are able to have first hand contact and have the ability to respond to their needs, hope your internship goes well.

All the best,
Eliza