Monday, October 17, 2011

hello friends.

I had the opportunity to undergo an internship with the THREE DAUGHTERS CONSULTANCY COMPANY, one of the few Public Relations consultancy company in Botswana. My eight weeks internship placement proved to be the best experience, as I happened to be part of a dynamic, hardworking and most of all most helpful and cooperative staff of three sisters consultancy company.

This was more of an eye opener for a learner like me since I learnt a lot concerning public and media relations and how they operate. It was during my training as an intern that I became exposed to media strategic planning and media advertising and this gave me the experience to sharpen my writing skills and the logistics of event management.

2 comments:

jessica said...

wow, you seem to have had a great placement at Three Daughters Consultancy. internship is where we put into practice everything we learnt in class, i used to wonder if i will be in a position to work after graduation. But by the time I did my internship, I found out that everything moved into place more than I thought. PR was an enjoyable task especially that we had supportive staff just like you had.

I agree with you PR cannot succeed without the media, they go hand in hand, they need each other to achieve their goals.
you were so much exposed to a lot of things during your internship, it doesnt end there, you will need to use those skills you learnt at THREE DAUGHTERS CONSULTANCY in the future.
wishing you the best of all.

Jessica LUCT.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much jessica.yeah i would say this was a once in a lifetime experience and iam looking forward to putting what i learnt at three daughters to use as soon as i graduate