Hello again fellow PR 393 peers,
It has been quite a while since my last blog and I’ve been feeling kind of guilty for putting it off for so long. But it is nearing the end of the semester and everything seems a hundred times more hectic than what it actually is. Anyways it will all be over soon and we will all be able to enjoy our summer break.
Recently I was reflecting on my time at CBH and remembered my 15th day where I went to a site visit the Metro Grain Centre (MGC) in Kwinana. The visit to the site made me realise the scale that CBH actually operates on. Participating in the tour was a representative from the Department of Agriculture and another representative visiting from Canada. We were shown how thousands of tonnes of grain are received, processed, tested and fumigated to ensure their quality.
As a result of the site tour I realised how important it was for me to complete the safety Toolbox Topics. The employees, managers and supervisors at sites such as MGC will be using the Toolbox topics to address the top 10 safety risks that occur. It made me feel as though my contribution to the Toolbox topics will be used to improve safety at sites and in turn prevent serious injuries.
Well I have to write one more blog before the end of next week so until next time I hope you are all busy writing your final report J
Cheers
Nazanin Motiee 14139820
No comments:
Post a Comment