Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Time to say Goodbye to Imperial Hotel!




Hi all,

This week is my last week working with Imperial Hotel as a Sales & PR trainee. I would say this is a great and fruitful journey working as an intern in Imperial Hotel. It is a place full of friendly colleagues and staff, and indeed reflecting back on the 20 days of work I had really grown up a lot. I believe the environment and the people that I work with had greatly influence me and made me feel so special. Being with this group of professionals, feels more like a family. They would teach you everything that they had learned. I believed that the knowledge and experience that I had gained through this internship is priceless. This valuable knowledge and experience could not be found in books. It is a golden opportunity given to us, a stepping stone and a rough idea of working in the real world. Last but not least, I hope each and every one of you did enjoy your internship as much as I do. I would like to wish you, all the best and good luck in your final assignment and exams. Cheers!


Regards,
Cecilia Yii

No comments: