Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joyful Journey (Intro)


Greeting earthlings!

How's the program been treating you guys? Fine I hope. But I doubt it was as fun as my internship program! So fun that I only noticed that all my posts weren't even in the correct website. Crazy! Thanks Miss Diyana for the invites and reminders. 

The opportunity to be a PR representative in a music label company has been nothing but pure excitement. I learned a lot in such a brief duration and I feel that I mature as a person through all the tasks given; how to work under pressure, how to handle press and manage events, and most importantly, they trusted me with my write-ups. I am responsible for the profiles for the artists in The Archive and also the written communication with the media (memos, emails etc).

Post-photoshoot for Anugerah Juara Lagu TV Promo - MUH, me, Kimmy and Black (solo artist)

The Archive, a company owned by Kimmy who has been managing some of the local artists (including Meet Uncle Hussain) after she resigned from Malaysia Airlines and Taja, her husband who is also the arranger, producer, and the leader for Meet Uncle Hussain (MUH), a well-known local band. The challenging part is that the band has no vocalist at the moment after he was absorbed into one of the reality programs in Malaysia called Akademi Fantasia. Regardless the current situation, their latest track, called 'Pokok' topped the chart for EraFM and HotFM for weeks. This proves that the strength in songwriting must not be underestimated for it is the true fundamental of a song.

Wow! You reached this line, you must be envy by now, and it is only the first post. Will write more soon!


Noremilia Nachar Natharsa
Curtin ID: 13535045
Malaysia Campus

No comments: