Sunday, May 6, 2012

Working more days and meeting new people

Just submitted my 10 days update form not too long ago. Right now I am going to work one extra day a week to make it up the 20 days! The only thing that I am always concerned is not reaching the 20 days requirement for the unit! So far, the job is pretty much the same except that I have more colleagues with me in writing and designing media kits for businesses! Also, being and admin is not something easy after all. I have always been questioned by the supervisor about so many things which I did not even know. Therefore, I am always going through every detail in the company database of past clients info, packages that have been chosen, payment going through, past works and many many more other things! This way I can at least know some answers when my supervisor questions me randomly!

Supervisor is hiring many more volunteers into the Colosoul Group and for the past 1 week Ive been meeting many new people which was actually a fun experience as we all learn and work together. Also since I am in for work an additional day every week, I am meeting a lot more people who works in many different departments. Previously I work Mondays and Wednesdays. Because the due date is so near, I am now working on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays! It just make things more difficult as exams and assignments are just at the corner and I have to travel all the way to Subiaco to work right after classes! Hope things will turn out good for me!

2 comments:

leshjay said...

I hope things will turn well for you too...but i think you are enjoying because working with people that are new same as you is kind of fun, and learning together with them is a good think because i don't think you will never forget the experience.

Helen Torre said...

Hi Tony,
It sounds like you are enjoying your placement.
It is always much more enjoyable to be working in an environment with people you are comfortable around so meeting new people is not only beneficial but fun.
Best of luck with the rest of your internship!
Helen x