Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://http://printernship-reflections2.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
One small step for mankind,one big step for me.
Hi everyone. This is my first week of internship. I'm working at Naim Land Sdn Bhd a well known property company in Miri Sarwak. To be honest, work was tough. Even if I was only interning. Office is like a battlefield where you are alone. Alone only to fight for your own survival. I was lucky for I met the nicest colleague in internship. She helped me with all the unfamiliar chores. She even brought me around the office and introduced me to all the colleagues. I was asked to do media clipping every morning. Besides that, I was glad that when boss assigned me to plan for the upcoming open house for the new launching semi detached house. I learnt that to be good in work,it's important that you do more than what you are supposed to do. More about my internship next week. So stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Phebe
Well now, reading what you have shared on about your first week at work while interning for a Property corporation has also shared and gave me preserverance in what I'm doing and so far enjoying. It's good to see that I'm not the only person in this semester who's interning for a company within Miri and that itself is encouraging. I would like to say that for whatever duration of your internship that you keep up your spirit up and whatever job your given (hopefully PR related) shall continue to develop your Public relation skills and art work.
Good Luck !
Post a Comment