ONE *** OF A BUSY WEEK. Second week of my intern-ship and I'm already working my *** off for the company. (Sincerely apologetic for the *** words, had to ***** about my work somewhere.) Okay back to business, the company which I'm interning in, Naim Land Sdn Bhd launched an Open House last week to commemorate the commencement of Pine Phase (25 semi-detached houses located in Desa Bahagia). Given the short notice, I was placed in charge of the entire preparation process together with one of my colleagues. My enthusiasm for work was squashed literally when my boss handed over a LONG list of work items that my colleague and I had to finish before the due date.
LONG LIST OF ITEMS:
1. Design invitation card
2. Send email + invitation card to newspaper editors, reporters, bankers, customers, VIPs etc.
3. Write press release (pre+post)
4. Design + prepare running sheet and check-list
5. Design + prepare questionnaire and feedback form
6. Design slogan
7. Attend meeting + prepare minute meeting
8. Prepare research reports on competitors
9.
Gossiping + Procrastinating + Temple Run
9 ITEMS 8 ITEMS to finish in 3 DAYS. *GASP*
STILL ALIVE.
It was indeed a challenge for me to accomplish all the items stated above within such a short time. Nevertheless, I managed. To be honest, I really appreciate the opportunity given by my company to implement the skills learnt from all the
relentless PR classes in school. Hence, it is important for students like myself to pay more attention in class so as to get ready for work life in the future. More info on Open House next week. So STAY TUNE.
1 comment:
Sounds like work is starting to pick it's pace for you, on my side, seems like everything is moving in a constant stable pace. Which always helps when your trying to learn and do the work at the same time. I hope that things start to slow down for you as well since working in a fast pace situation doesn't always produce the highest quality of results, however it does build towards personal character.
Post a Comment