Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A slice of GreyPR


Previously from the second post, I mentioned arranging for courier services to deliver the media kits…..

3rd post

Who said following up with editors was an easy task?
For weeks, I could not help feeling like a loan shark except that I was not chasing after debts but replies.

For the fiftieth time, I phoned MediaCorp and other publication hotline looking for editors to check if they’d received the Physiogel media kit. Most importantly, I called to check if they are even going to be publishing it.
No doubt the receptionists remembered my name after all the calls I made.

Hence, the choice of timing to deliver the messages across to the right audience is crucial.

***
Grey Group Singapore does not have its Facebook page so the manager set one up.
I was very impressed by the Artillery’s interior design for Grey group Richmond’s office and thus, suggested that we can use it as an inspiration for our cover image: 




I attempted my own cover image: 


Grey’s blog has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I was told to come out with 20 most memorable TVC Asia that can be featured there. These are according to my preference.





I was told to suggest ten topics, which involves intensive research to support my written material that could be used to feature the CEO in the Singapore Business Review. Shortly after, I was tasked to write an article on behalf of the CEO.

Next, I helped in the preparation of the Sacoor Brothers’ presentation slides for the meetings. 






Having read through Harry’s Bar’s annual report, search for the rates card, I was taught to calculate the Return on Investments for Harry’s Bar using the company’s format. 


This is how the company looks like after renovation: 



Any idea what the red boy resembles?

Cheers,
Nicole Tay Swee Ying
15659879
Bachelor of commerce (Marketing and Public Relations), Curtin Singapore  

No comments: