Monday, March 31, 2014

Excel sheets are driving me crazy... Week 2 and 3

I go on internship every Monday and Tuesday and for the past two weeks I haven't been doing much at work besides filling some excel sheets. They call this Business Intelligence. In fact i'm given like 20 newspapers per day and i have to look for adverts and classify them in various categories and calculate the price of each ads by measuring them with a ruler yes and multiply it with the number of columns in each newspaper.
i am doing this so as my company has records of what some companies are doing on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis in terms of ads and how much they can or are willing to invest and if lets say a rival company wants to have an overview of what the others are doing we will be able to provide with appropriate data.
 Well it's not much for today but I had to write about it and would love it if somebody could share his/her filling excel sheets experience with me.

see you,
Rachel Norah Olivier-Bheeka
15813798
CTI Mauritius 

No comments: