Monday, October 31, 2016

It's just the beginning...

Well, well, well.. Today is the last day of my fruitful experience of being an intern. It may be the end of early mornings (for a moment), the end of long working days at the office, the end of coffee get togethers with my cherished colleagues from Peo-Po but it also means the beginning of an endless journey: my career. My first internship was the first picture of my working career and I must say it was a great start. I met incredible people who somehow carry different kinds of knowledge and different characters. But as I end, it makes me realise that "nothing worth having comes easy". Everyday is a challenge that some choose to embrace fully and some carry it as a burden.
Thanks to my past working experience in the small jobs I have overtaken, I had the professionalism to face directors, managers, and suppliers. My journey at People Potential led to two job proposals (which I am very proud to say!), one from a branding company and the other one from a famous local magazine. Thank you PR internship for opening so many doors to my potential! I am really looking forward to starting my interviews and I hope you friends have gained exceptional knowledge..

Last but not the least, I would like to share with you my everyday venue for this past month of exceptional learning at People Potential!


Looking forward to hearing your feedback guys!

Sending you my warmest regards,

Sandiana

1 comment:

Lalo Alanis Fuentes said...

Hey Sandiana, I don't know you but im glad you had a good time with the internship. It's a good experience, I'm glad I haven't seen anyone having a bad experience at theirs, Rock On.