Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Making of the retailer's magazine

The Rézo Magazine is a Retailer's magazine that is released every month by Lottotech. It is a way for them to communicate with the retailers and also to thank them publicly for the effort they put in selling the company's product correctly. 

Informative news such as the release of the company's new mobile application and recycling campaign are passed on, so that the retailer feels concerned with what is going on with Lottotech.
During my internship, i was able to give my opinion and feedback concerning the conception of the magazine, i corrected it and shared my views on how it could be better.

This was one of the nicest experiences i had at Lottotech since i had to take pictures and write and i felt really involved in the evolution of the magazine. I appreciated the fact that they trusted my feedbacks and took them in consideration like i was an employee there.

#PUBRworkspaces3002 #CurtinPr #Printernship 

No comments: