Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My hectic journey at Lottotech Ltd

hello all,

I am having a lot of fun, i was sad to work for only one month so i am actually back to it! I resumed my internship this month to participate in the organisation of their annual retailer's event.

I am in the sales and marketing department, where the Communication manager sits and the particularity of what i learned there is indirect advertising. Since the government banned the right to advertise for companies in the gambling industry, they have to find strategic ways of communication other than direct advertisements.

My first tasks were :

1. Media monitoring
2. Facebook page updates
3. Website monitoring

I was happy to learn about these and was given more and more responsibilities. I know that a PR internship is supposed to teach me more about PR but at Lottotech i've learned more than that since i met incredible people who inspired me in many ways.

I learned professionalism, solidarity, team spirit and so on. Personally my internship brought me a lot.

What about you?
#PRinternship #CurtinPR #2016 #PUBRworkspaces3002

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheryl,

I love your photo, you look so fulfilled and happy to be doing work, the word everyone hates! I think you place really belongs to Lottotech, you seem to be really integrating the company! I have also learnt multiple things in the field of public relations but what was of more import to me was the professionalism. Professionalism was defined by my ability to be flexible with regards to longer working hours, it was also my ability to be at work on time and meeting the standards of productivity of course! How was professionalism defined at your company?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sandiana