Thursday, November 3, 2016

The end of a wonderful journey!


I cannot believe that its already over, seems like yesterday that I just entered the office for my first day of work and I have finally reached the end of my internship. I feel a bit nostalgic leaving behind the office scenery and Imagine Communication’s team, after working nearly a month there I got used to always being there early in the morning and spending my day there. But I have been proposed to join back the team any time I wished to, so I know that I always can come back to Imagine Communication if I decide to. I feel a lot more prepared for the PR industry after this internship, I have learned so much and now feel like I have greatly matured and developed as an employee and a person. Imagine Communication has prepared for the business world and taught me how to manage and adapt to any situations that I may face in the future. I feel very grateful for all the knowledge and experience that this internship has given me and I would do it all over again without any hesitation. It felt great finally applying all the techniques that I learned in my PR classes in real life situations and I now know for sure that I would like to work in the PR industry in the near future. I know that there is much more to come in the future and that I have a lot more to experience but my journey at Imagine Communication is one that I will always remember. The end of this wonderful chapter of my life leads to another full of new experiences, new people to meet and new knowledge to gain. I may or may not be going back to Imagine Communication next year but I will certainly be on the look for a new job in the PR and communication industry as a part timer.  

Cheers, 

Sophie 


2 comments:

Candace Sharpe said...

Hi Sophie :)

It sounds like you had a fantastic Internship. I felt very much the same as I came towards the end of my own. I completely agree with you about finally being able to take our PR learning and applying into the real world workforce.
Best of luck in the future

Candace

Sophie Muthen said...

Hi Candace,

Read one of your post and seems like you had a very interesting experience during your internship also.
Best of luck to you also for your future and i wish you success in the future journey you may undertake :)

Cheers,

Sophie