Saturday, May 17, 2008

Only four days to go

Hi all,

My work experience is nearly coming to an end. I am conscious that this coming week will be the last one and I'm quite sad about it. Even though I found myself with plenty of workloads since I had to work four days a week and go to classes, it was quite tiring.

At first, this was quite tiring as I had to merge both my studies and my work but I quickly got into this weekly routine. I became very familiar with my work environment especially with my supervisor and my work colleagues. For the moment, the work is steady and I have not been assigned new tasks to work on. I learned that the other departments also work with the PR department and PR involves more job responsibilities that we can imagine.

I hope those who have not yet finished their internship are having a great time because this experience has been a good learning process for me in the world of PR. I'm starting to work on my report and I wish to all of you good luck!

Sandrine

2 comments:

Nick said...

I am happy to hear that you had fun during your internship. It is during the last days that you find out that the host company have really enjoyed your presence! And it is also at the end of your internship that they find the maximum of work for you to do! Well this is quite a good thing as the more work you are getting to do, the more experience you are getting out of it. I hope that your host company will keep in touch with you and will give you a chance when you will be looking for a job when you finish your degree!

Sandrine said...

Hello Nick,

Thanks a lot for the comment you posted. I highly appreciated and you seem to have had a great internship too. I'm sure the same thing happened to you and this gives you motivation to work harder.

Well, I wish you good luck for the report and for your exams. I sincerely hope that your host organisation will keep in touch with you too and welcome you again for a brilliant PR career.

Cheers!!!