Big hello to everyone,
I'm currently in front of my workdesk, sparing about 10 mins to write what i would like to think would be my final entry for the blog. Its been 4 wks since i started here and i have definately learned a fair amount over the course of 20 days. Well, for those who want to know, my current thoughts and feelings can best be described as mixed. And by mixed, i do not mean confused. I believe this internship has been an enriching and invaluable experience in the sense that it has given me a better understanding of how it is in the corporate world and has paved a way for me to realizing my career goals.
I am certainly happy that i have completed my PR393 internship which means i can finally get back to my last sem in uni, although it starts on monday. Work has taken most of my time during this holidays and im glad i can finally let my hair down. Well, I'm sure most of us will agree that uni life is definately far more carefree and you have the liberty and time to socialise and have a beer during breaks between classes.
That said, the director has mentioned to me that the position would be available to me if i do return at the end of the year. I'm just glad and grateful that such an opportunity exists and will definately be giving it some serious thought.
Thanks for reading people, thats all from me now. Will be off in a couple of hours to celebrate the end of the internship with a couple beers!
Cheers
1 comment:
Hii there, well your post was really cool and really interesting as there are various aspects things that I do appreciate and I hope I would be able to achieve too.
You talk about the internship as an enriching experience, to be frank I am still on my first week but damn, so far I’ve been so impressed of how things are going out there , its so dynamic and so interesting.
Before PR seemed nice but when you experienced it in the real world its only gets better. As you also mentioned it paved your career… and even though I am doing a PR and tourism management degree, I think that i am slowly moving towards a PR orientation as it fits me even though I experienced a short experience in the tourism, a dynamic filed, particularly here..
Finally you mentioned university as a carefree place you are right mate!! I was just thinking I will never after this month experience or have holidays like I had over the past few years. It’s scary but it’s also I guess nice, new discovery, a new dimension to our life.
Well hope that you brilliantly finished your last semester
Cheers
Post a Comment