Hi everyone,
My name is Hilda. I am doing my internship at
Let me tell you my role as an Open day intern, I am helping the event organizer to organize few areas such as fun zone activities, signage, volunteer, clubs and markets, and etc. I have to do research on fun zone activities, compare the prices and book them for the open day. The difficulty that I faced is calling people that we do not know to ask them for quotes. It is because I rarely talk to stranger through the phone. But, as time goes by, I get used to speak to people on the phone.
I ever had a really desperate day during work. It was when I have to book games for fun zone activities, they were not available. My supervisor and I were really desperate because the time was really short and we had to book all the activities on that day. Also, the games were really different from others; only one company has this game in
I wish everything will go smoothly until the day.
1 comment:
Hi Hilda!!
Well I read your post and I can tell you that at the beginning it was just telling to myself doing an internship at Curtin …well it should not be too difficult but when I continue the reading, well I was surprised what you’ve done so far is really interesting and a main component in the PR research, obtaining various details about the preferences, what activities would suit and also being involved in many activities at a time such as the fun zone, signage, club and markets…well these I guess are not easy at all particularly when things are not running as you would like them to run.
Well hope you will relate soon about how’s it’s been and what you’ve done.
Cheers
Post a Comment