Hello
Last post!
Looking back at my working experience I found lots fun and unforgeable moments. You would get different skills on different ways from distinct events.
The final destination is the Koala Farm where ‘long’ farm intends to set up its koala zoo by comparing with it. There is no doubt that advertisement is a significant part for this project extant as to all the strategies of ‘long’ farm.
In the past few weeks I have been to some farms that have similar construction and systems as ours. They used new production and new types of promotion to operate their farm plans. I read some nice and novel parts from their website articles and be surprised that they have remarkable capabilities of running their business.
I am sorry about all my delayed posts, hope everybody still have available time to share my working experience in the farm. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment