Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The exciting wedding party

Hello everyone,
This week was definitely the happiest week that I have spent with my friends in Long long spring farm. There is saying: for every minute you are angry, you will lose 60 seconds of happiness. It is true! I got a job this Tuesday that really make me feel so honoured and excited, our farm was offering a wedding reception for a 50 year old couple, which was really joyful and I couldn’t wait to join them.
I was quickly on my position, Peter asked me about some suggestions which are used for the lobby management. I am not familiar at managing something but at least I am good at what I have learnt from class, haha. Peter was happy for that too! I was appreciate to join you guys all the way and was studying with you all.
Long long spring farm has its own sections for different business use, like what we were doing this week in the hall is especially for wedding or some personal parties. Their wedding reception required special arrange and I have to work out what is the “special” package is. Such a nice experience for me to improve what I have already got in my mind.
Looking forward to what will be happened in the following days. Best of luck to myself and wish you guys all the best.

No comments: