Hey there.
Wish you all are doing well, I have been really busy these couple of days, lots of assignments and heaps of work around, such a big mess!
How many of you like kids? I do like kids and I have been staying with them already for 3 days, long long spring farm is operating a project of kids’ corner that is just for kids to organize and understand how little animals growing up naturally, magically. They really had a lot of fun there and so did I.
At the same time, I was preparing a business plan for Peter. It is for long long spring farm actually. It is kind of new to me and I have had no idea at the beginning. Internet searches are a nice choice. I will never read those nice words from all kinds of website if I was far away from my major or this job. The business plan is entails farm operation and how to effectively manage the various tasks there; we are suppose to set up some other new projects or constructions to enhance the farm structures. Also, I have responsibility to calculate the budgets of projects, constructions and staff distribution. That is not easy!!!
Well, see you next timeJ
No comments:
Post a Comment