Friday, February 27, 2009

Last but not least…

This is my final blog, YAY.. finally.. No more blog for my after this. For some reason, after all these time of writing bog and all, I still do not enjoying blogging, unlike my sister, the maniac. I feel that this is the hardest part of the unit. Funny but, she is the one who is helping me with all the posting and editing. It is quite an embarrassing experience though; I guess I have to work on my technical skill and keep up with the trend if I want to keep up.

I also glad to say that I’ve completed my internship with PMS; Sascha has been a real help for showing and teaching me all the PR skills that I didn’t learn it at uni. I have to say, I’ve gained some confidence since my first day. Not very impressive, but it is still something to be proud of. I’ve always complain that language is the biggest obstacle for me, I’ve learned that rather than complaining about it, I should work on it. I may not be a good writer at the moment, but I have the foundation and I should work on it.

Well I guess Katharina is right, this unit does boost your confidence. It’s just a matter of how much. Thank you for all your comment on my post, deeply appreciate it. =D

Time to start work on that report..

No comments: