Hi Everyone! I hope all your placements are going well.
I have just finished my second week here at BBAM, which has been so busy! It has been fantastic being so busy and i really enjoy it. I have been given so much more work to do which is great. I wanted to make this post about the importance of client relationships. I was really surprised when starting at the agency at how we interact with clients so much and develop such a strong relationship with them. I suppose a lot is trust as they have to trust our guidance and trust that what we say to them is correct! What really surprised me is the personal level to this kind of relationship. I was surprised to see the directors go out for golf days with clients, on numerous occasions. And others attending events with clients, recreational days etc. I don't think i realised how much effort you need to put in with the client to build such strong relationships, after all they are where the business comes from! I hope i haven't bored everyone with my thinking, i hope your placements are treating you well.
2 comments:
Hey Jade - Quick question.
What about the level of communication within the organisation itself? The people who work at mine barely say a word to each other - It's quite sad really. Zero internal communications I feel. They're really cordial to each other , "Good morning" etc but it stops there. They're great people but I wonder why they don't take the effort to communicate more. And this results in no one knowing whats happening with another dept!
Ash - the level of communication between employees here is quite high, on a personal level anyway.
Everyone is quite friendly to each other and we have work functions and weekly drinks etc. However there is only 10 people here so it is easy to get to know everyone.
I do find that when it is busy the communication does break down between areas and it can be quite frustrating. We have now scheduled weekly staff meetings to help with this kind of stuff - the first one is tomorrow so i shall let you know the outcome!
Post a Comment