Hi everyone!
I hope you guys are enjoying your placement so far.
On Monday the 30th I started my first day at Colosoul Magazine. Colosoul magazine is an independent youth magazine for young people made by young people. The aim of this magazine is to share reality stories and inspiring others, also giving something back to the community. Colosoul has put me in charge for one of their event, which the date is yet to be confirmed. The event will need a lot of planning and sending out media releases to the media.In my first week I have done media release for the event and providing information about the event, which it will be given out to other people. At the moment I am working on the invitation letter and providing media kit to be sent out. Colosoul is a friendly organisation, where it can be challenging and enjoyable to work. There are many new things that I’m sure I can learn throughout this internship program. I am looking forward into learning more things and continue organising the event. My placement at Colosoul so far has been challenging, exciting and new.
Atika
1 comment:
hello Atika, nice to meet u, i am Chloe. it sounds nice that u working in a magazine organisation called Colosoul. it is a very good experience for you since you done your media relesses, media kit, invitation letters and providing information about the event. i also done some work, such as media release, testimonial, interview, organize events and so on. hope both of us will do our best and gain more nice experience in the following days.
Post a Comment